Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Greetings and Salutations

Greetings and Salutations. My name is Johnist. Many people know my Wizard101 'Heal Tank' named 'Logan Soulsinger'. Well, on March 12, 2010, Logan, my 2nd Wizard, dinged Grandmaster.

Some people are wondering 'What sort of gear is required to be a 'Grandmaster Heal Tank'?' I'm sure. Well, this is the Gear I use:
Cap of the Frontier (Overlord Set)

Raiment of the Judge (Overlord Set)

DuneStriders (Overlord Set)

Malistaire Drake's Deathedge (Dropped by M. Drake, The Great Spyre)

Malistaire Drake's Ruby Signet (Dropped by M. Drake, The Great Spyre)

Runewarden's Deck (Dropped by Ullik, Helgrind's Warren / Hall of Valor; Purchased at Bazaar)

Troll Ear's Pendant (Dropped by The Great Troll, Colossus Boulevard; Purchased at Bazaar / Marleybone Pendant store)

Cerulean Edge wand (Crown Shop)

Defender Pig ($20.00 Protector's Set Rite Aid gift card)

Now, with all that equipped, you've got yourself a Marvelous 10% Accuracy boost, 11% Damage boost, 33% Resistance to All, 20% Power Pip chance boost, 15% Incoming heal boost, and 15% Outgoing heal boost.

Now, you're ready to Tank! But now your thinking 'But Tanks are supposed to hold the Aggro'... Well, in W101, there is no better way to hold the Aggro than entering battle first so you're alone for a round with the bosses, and/or healing. I do both, being a Grandmaster Theurgist. I have rather good health, and with the 10% accuracy boost on my Gear, I am Fizzleproof without an Accuracy Debuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment