Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gardening, Pets, Power Leveling Issues, and an Email sent to KI

Well, today I made it to Journeyman Gardener (Rank 6). I got a Frozen Fly Trap (rank 6) from my Fly Trap plant, and planted it. My Happy Holidaisies became Mature and look so cute. Gardening is fun, but I'll have to have a much smaller garden when Gardening comes Live.

------------------------------------------------------

Well, the results of yesterday's hatching are in. Both Talon and I got Tempest pets. Thank you Audi for the Wraith from when the Dorm Furniture glitch was around. I truly appreciate it. It allowed us to get Temepsts. Next thing on the plan: Hatch 1 Tempest with 1 Frostcaller. Frostcaller is already Adult, so Talon is raising Tempest to be an adult. Should be 9 more games of the Maze tomorrow morning and she'll be ready.

------------------------------------------------------

Well, I tried to Power Level my life girl in the Solarium today, only to notice that KingsIsle, in an attempt to block this sort of thing from happening, has the XP limit set to the max XP for the current level of the Wizard so as to discourage this sort of activity. It happened in the Lunarium as well, so I'm sure it's not just a coincidence. Perhaps we will see what happens after tonight's maintenance.

------------------------------------------------------

Today I filed a request with KingsIsle's Contact Us system on Wizard101.com. Below is the message I sent (will post their response when I receive it in another update):

Summary: Wing Drops on High Level Bosses Update
Category Level 1: Gameplay
Category Level 2: Other
Date Created: 12/05/2010 09:39 PM
Last Updated: 12/05/2010 09:39 PM
Status: Unresolved
How much longer do we have to wait? It's been 9 months, and you haven't gotten back to us with when this will be fixed. Could you please make a point of fixing this issue? Thank you

From your own Ravenwood News: https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/news/february2010
February 24
Wings on Bosses
It seems many young Wizards are diligently looking for the new Winged Mounts on the high level bosses of the Spiral.

We've just discovered that they're not dropping at a high enough rate, and we will be adjusting this rate in the future.

Until then, give the poor bosses a break and continue with your adventures in the Spiral. We will let you know when the drop rate has been reset.

No comments:

Post a Comment